|Format||Teen sitcom Comedy|
|Created by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Dan Schneider|
|Produced by||Dan Schneider|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Starring|| Roger Jones|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||18 (List of episodes)|
|Executive Producers|| Kevin Kopelow|
|Original run|| November 20, 2009 - May 7, 2010|
September 17, 2010 - Present
|Production company||Schneider's Bakery|
- Justin Fiasco (played by Roger Jones)Justin in a normal guy has a crush on a pretty girl, has best friends, and other teenage things. He a comedic personality and makes people laugh. He wants to be a comedian when he grow up.
- Raymond Morgan (played by Kenton Duty ) He is Justin's best friend. He is the first of the group to a first real kiss. He isn't smart, but is good a sports. He wants a basketball player when he grow up
- Bridgette Newman (played by Danielle Campbell) She is the best friend of Justin and Raymond. She also has another best friend named Ruby who is popular which makes Bridgette popular but she still hangs with Just and Raymond. She is on the cheer leading squad and is into makeup and fashion. She wants to be a Counselor when she grow up.
- London Fiasco (played by Aimee Teegarden) She is the sister of Justin and Carly. She is popular and is in the fashion club, which she is the president of. She only cares about herself and she fashion club members. She really cares about her family but doesn't show it to well. She wants to be a fashion designer when she grow up.
- Carly Fiasco (Played by Kimberly Shadow) She is the little sister of Justin and London. She likes of play with her dolls and even asks the big brother and sister to play with her. She is smarts and is the leader of her group of friends. She wants to be a fairy princess when she grow up but that will quickly change.
- Ruby Palmer (Played by McKaley Miller) She is the most popular girl in Justin's grade. She is very rich and is the best friend of Bridgette. She is also dating Cesar. She is Justin's crush and Raymond's first kiss.
- Cesar Jones (Played by Jordan Nichols) He is the school bully and picks with Justin and Raymond. He is dating Ruby, which makes Justin jealous even in one episode tries to break them up.
- Lanay Otter (Played by Leven Rambin) She is the best friend of London. She thinks that Justin is kind of cute and wants to go out with him. She isn't smart and gets along with Raymond because of this.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.